Friday, August 19, 2011

Editorial... With All Due Respect Mr. Barton- Go F**K Yourself!

By Brody Levesque | WASHINGTON D.C. -- Okay, I'll admit it, I am angry and perhaps that headline is a poor choice of words. However, I am just so sick and tired of these self righteous christofascists telling me that I am evil, an aberration, and attempt to dictate to me how my purely personal and private love life must be. I'm beyond the state of caring anymore to even uphold the simplest courtesy due my fellow humans when I am confronted by one of these viperous persons.
Today, I ran across this lovely bit of rubbish from David Barton, the so-called head of the purportedly "christian" Wallbuilders orgainsation, who on the air proclaimed:
"Your sexual choice is not a God-given right. You’re talking about a choice and you’re talking about elevating a choice to an inalienable right, which is impossible, you can’t, not under the definition of American documents.(emphasis mine) When you find homosexuality in nature, it is an aberration, there is no homosexual group in nature that survives, it can’t, it simply can’t, in nature it happens but it’s always an aberration. What is normal is heterosexual, and that is a law of nature and it’s a law of nature’s God."
It is really inconvenient to bigoted propagandists like Barton that I and my fellow human beings who happen to be LGBTQ exist. Of course the flip side is that they make alot of money demonising us in what I term "corporate christianity."
I am so over it- Barton? Go fuck yourself. You, along with all of your peers who operate corporate christianity are pathetic excuses for decent human beings. As far as I am concerned, you need to mind your own damn business and get your nose and your politics out of my private life.
The millions of dollars that you and the rest of your creepy corporate christian allies raise and spend on trying to "eradicate the gay," would be much better spent on food, clothing, medicine- to assist the poor who truly need the help. Not that you or your peers would eh?

1 comments:

Tim Trent said...

I was wondering, did Jesus, that reasonably decent bloke that probably lived 2011 years ago, have access to American documents?

I find, every time I see these asswipes, in which category I include the unpleasant and unprepossessing Tony "Focus on Everyone's Genitals but my Own" Perkins, that they no longer induce nausea. What interests me is that, however hard they try, they have no converted me. And that's odd, because they seem to think I will be able to convert them to homosexuality.

Now that's a while nother topic!