Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Note To Our Readers

By Brody Levesque WASHINGTON DC-- We've received a number of e-mails concerned that the number of posts have dropped off recently here on this site and I felt compelled to publicly answer those concerns as well as thank all of you for your ongoing support and patronage.
My staff and I have been kept hopping by the unfolding events in Japan, Libya, and of course here in Washington with the ongoing political drama. Since our principal means of providing for ourselves financially is mainstream news, sadly, sometimes our site here suffers. Mea Culpa & my sincere apologies.
However, I'd to take a moment to promote our syndication friends at LGBTQNation whose site does a fantastic job of covering a wide-ranging variety of topics related to the greater LGBTQ community.
So on days where we're a tad bit lacking? (Actually anytime too!) Please feel free to head over to LGBTQNation! 
www.LGBTQNation.com

1 comments:

phnx55mn said...

As always, Brody, I appreciate the things you do each and every day on my behalf.

My best wishes for your safety and success,

Tracy N.